New York Times, Publishers Weekly, & USA Today Bestselling Author
Life on the Fringe
Hey Hey It’s My Birthday….
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 1 am by Yasmine Galenorn
It’s my birthday…yes, I am a Capricorn (and my Jupiter/Saturn are also in Capricorn, and my moon/Mercury in Aquarius and my rising sign/Mars are in Cancer. Venus is in Pisces).
If I were blowing out candles on a cake (and no, not having birthday cake at all, LOL), here are some of the things I might wish for (other than general health/happiness–and no, not being magnanimous here and wishing for world peace…this is purely focused on me):
- Haunted Moon to sell well enough in paperback to hit the NYT short (print) list. Preferably in the top 5. In fact, for every book this year to land in that position (okay, perhaps that’s stretching it but hey, these are wishes).
- That I am able to lose enough sizes by the end of the year to be where I was when I was 16 years old–that is entirely feasible considering how well I’m doing with my diet/exercise. I’d still be “large” (I’ve never, ever been thin) but I’d be one happy camper.
- That I find the perfect pair of shoes that are gorgeous, hot, and comfortable.
- To be magnetic and bewitching (and to feel like I am that)
- That my Meerclar continues to be healthy and happy, for years to come. 19 year old kitties are rare, and she’s doing well so far but I still hold my breath each exam.
- To meet a live, healthy, happy black panther–in person–and be able to touch its fur.
- For (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and oh yes, (xxxxxxxxxx)…whoaaaaa baby! *fans self and whistles, staring at ceiling* (Hey, it’s bad luck to make all your wishes outloud!).
Posted in Birthdays